Huge Breast Implants Before After – Before and After Surgery
Breast implants have become so advanced – and the implant procedure itself so effective – that most people take their safety for granted today. However, when the idea of breast implants was first tried over 100 years ago in 1895, things were not that way. Back then, some very odd materials were used as inserts for the breasts, sometimes with unsavory consequences. Huge Breast Implants Before After
Fast-forward to today, however. In recent decades, cosmetic surgery research has made huge advances in the quality and level of realism that breast implants provide women who are unhappy with their breasts.
In fact, in the world of cosmetic surgery procedures, breast implant surgery is by far the most popular, with over a quarter million procedures performed in the U.S. alone each year.
Reasons For Getting Breast Implants
Why get implants? After all, isn’t natural better? Well, that depends on whom you ask. Many men will tell you that breast size is not a factor in how attractive they find a woman. And, many women say that they do not pay much attention to how their breasts look.
However, reality sometimes differs a bit from what people say. Most people agree that larger, fuller breasts are more eye-catching than are smaller ones. And, for a woman who has been through childbirth and breastfeeding, has gained and then lost weight, or who is just going through the natural aging process, it is hard to convince her that a “new” set of breasts would not make her feel more attractive. Huge Breast Implants Before After
Breast Implants: Before And After Tips
If you are considering breast implants or have recently undergone breast implant surgery, here are 7 tips that you should know:
1. Communicate well with your plastic surgeon: It is a common mistake for a woman seeking breast implant surgery to under-communicate to her doctor how she wants to look after surgery. For example, she may simply tell her doctor that she would like to achieve a certain size bra cup. Or, she may bring in a photo and say, “Make me look like that.” But, as any good cosmetic surgeon knows, there are many factors that must be considered when choosing the right type and size implants for a particular woman. Make sure to really listen to your doctor during this critical planning phase.
2. Bring pictures to your plastic surgeon’s office: Of course, pictures can and do help. After all, there are a multitude of possible breast sizes and shapes. By bringing in photos – and also asking to see the photos the doctor has on-hand – you and your doctor can find the right look for you.
3. After surgery, avoid lifting heavy objects: It is essential to avoid lifting heavy objects, including children, during the days and weeks after surgery. Ignoring this could lead to serious injury.
4. Avoid swimming pools: The chlorine in swimming pools is not good for the incisions after surgery. Avoid them for a few weeks after surgery.
5. Watch for infection: Having some pain after surgery is normal, but watch for weeping wounds, prolonged periods of pain and changes in coloration around the incision area. Check with your doctor if you suspect infection.
6. Massage your breasts: If you have chosen implants of the smooth variety, ask your doctor about having your breasts massaged regularly. Doing so can help the implants settle better into the body and resist certain complications.
7. Monitor your breasts long term: Any implant, no matter how well-made, can rupture or leak. Monitor your breasts and contact your doctor down the road if you suspect this has occurred.
Follow these 7 tips for breast implants before and after surgery and increase your chances of an outcome you are happy with. Huge Breast Implants Before After